9.10.2009

Introducing: Saint Rooster!



I want to give a special shout out to Saint Rooster! Elizabeth Martin is the mastermind behind this sweet little refurbishing business and her work is amazing! Whether you are decorating a nursery or wanting to add some whimsy to your home, there is a piece for you! And just so you know, I am not getting anything free or money to write this post. I just want to help a girl out!

Just looking at the pictures of her work will make you happy. I promise! Elizabeth has a great eye for diamonds in the rough and her Fable series is just. too. adorable. I could spend a LOT of money redecorating my house with this furniture!

Check out Elizabeth's blog and be sure to click through to the Etsy shop.








1 comments:

Emily,  9/10/2009 10:23 AM  

Wow, her work is amazing!!! Totally my style! I will check her out.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP