Mmm...Peaches!
The other day, Oscar had a pretty normal day but for some reason had a hard time staying awake as long as he normally does. I decided that he was bored and since it was SO ridiculously hot and we have a massive mosquito issue, I was looking for things to do indoors. So I gave him food!
I got a mesh feeder a while back and he used it once and I put it away and proceeded to completely forget about it. So when I remembered we had it I dug it out and filled with frozen peaches. I stripped Oscar down to his diaper and he had a blast feeding himself! I was thankful for a break from Captain O. Fussypants and took the opportunity to snap some pictures and video. Everybody wins!
I got a mesh feeder a while back and he used it once and I put it away and proceeded to completely forget about it. So when I remembered we had it I dug it out and filled with frozen peaches. I stripped Oscar down to his diaper and he had a blast feeding himself! I was thankful for a break from Captain O. Fussypants and took the opportunity to snap some pictures and video. Everybody wins!










0 comments:
Post a Comment