8.29.2009

Everyone loves a Haircut! Well....almost everyone...

OK I'll admit it. I am unfaithful. I can never commit to a hairdresser. I just get too antsy. I found one that I loved, then I just got bored and took forever to get another cut, so I tried out another one, who I also loved. THEN, Alter Ego, a fairly new Salon ran a promotion for a free cut for first timers. So, I decided to go. I always used to feel guilty when I would "cheat" on my hairstylist, but I can't fight it anymore. I'm a drifter.



I got basically the same cut I got after Oscar was born only this time I had her blow it out straight. So fun! I have never had a Salon blowout before and man, I had no idea my hair could be this soft! I love it, Jerry loves it and Oscar.....well, you be the judge.



I loved the salon and I am sure I will go back. Katelyn did my hair and she was super sweet, but not too talkative. I also had my eyebrows done (I am sure my puffy red lids gave me away) and the eyebrow girl also did a great job. Before you go, be sure to check out We 3 Liebs for a cool giveaway!

3 comments:

cassie,  8/30/2009 9:23 AM  

I love it Andrea! It's really pretty. Total Mom cut too, ya know? Oscar will get used to it, I'm sure.

Chris,  8/30/2009 9:24 AM  

That's not Cassie...I don't why her name is on my google account...ugh, kids...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP