2.21.2009

A Saturday on the town!


Oscar's Mimi is in town this week (Jerry's mom) and we went out to lunch today at the Raleigh Times. We decided since we were actually leaving the house, Oscar could wear real clothes! The hat and shoes didn't make it out the door, but we managed to get pictures at least! We are having a great time.




He has had a cold this week but I think he is finally on the upswing. Lots of eating and sleeping going on at the Updyke Ranch. Last night Jerry and I left Oscar with Mimi and went to a party at Taylor and Claire's. It was such a nice time! We missed the baby but knew he was in great hands so we were able to relax and enjoy the evening. Tonight we are going to dinner and a movie! Hooray for grandparents! Oscar is so blessed to have so many people to love him :-)

4 comments:

Angie,  2/22/2009 8:44 AM  

Aw, I love her, she's so sweet!

Angie,  2/22/2009 8:44 AM  

...and of course, Oscar's awesome as usual!

Stephanie,  2/22/2009 10:59 AM  

such a cute outfit!! :)

Emily,  2/22/2009 9:22 PM  

WOW, she looks SO young to be his mom!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP