1.20.2009

Snow Day!


our back yard is already filling up with cold and hungry birds!

Well as it turns out, it DID snow overnight and it's still coming down as I type. Jerry is home again today so we decided to play in the snow! Krusty was born for this weather I think. He is absolutely loving it.


As of now, Mr. Tumnus is staying put. We had a Dr. appointment scheduled for today but the office is closed so that will have to wait!


The front of the house looks so much better with snow!

Today promises lots of soup and fun and maybe even some card games....let the good times roll!

3 comments:

jenchak,  1/20/2009 10:11 AM  

we might have to bring frank over later tonight to frolic with krusty. :)

Jane,  1/20/2009 10:22 AM  

You two are too cute! Enjoy the day!

Angie,  1/20/2009 10:27 AM  

How about a rousing game of Uno?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP