1.14.2009

Droppin it like it's hot....

Based on how I FEEL I think the baby is burrowing lower and lower into the birth canal. SO I thought it would be fun to get picture verification. I think I am lower....do you?

4 comments:

Jamie,  1/14/2009 10:08 PM  

yepper...things are happening! get ready. my friend just had her baby girl a week early (her first). You have no idea how excited we are for you guys. keep us posted!

Mama Goose,  1/15/2009 10:32 AM  

Exciting! Any day now... I know it doesn't feel like it, but this is going fast!

All I can say is... savor these days. As anxious as you are, they will go by fast. Pamper yourself.

Kiona,  1/16/2009 6:01 PM  

Aw yeah, that lil Updyke be a-droppin'!

Your blog title cracked me up.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP