Ahhhh....
I am off caffeine completely at the moment, but my new coffee cup was BEGGING to be used so I just poured a cuppa decaf. And it is good.
I have so much to blog about! We had our amazing baby shower this weekend and since then we have been SO busy with church, work, Dr. (and dentist) appointments and of course community group! I want to do a beefy post with lots of pics so hang in there :-)
Speaking of hanging in there, today I have another OB appt and I will hopefully get the all clear in regard to any potential issues that may try to creep up at this late hour. Other than that, I just have 3 more days of working from home and then I am free to simply wait on Mr. Tumnus to make his grand entrance! If he is anything like his parents, we'll be waiting a while.









1 comments:
I want that mug.
Post a Comment