1.23.2009

Baby wants out.......right??

So I had my weekly Dr. appointment today and have made some progress. I think it will still be a while, but if I make it to next Friday, I'll be having an ultrasound to check things out and make sure all is well. Then I can go a week over my due date before the big talk with the Dr. So, here's hoping I don't get that far!

However, based on how I feel I think we are in it for the long haul. He seems quite comfy where he is despite my efforts to "walk it out". I just want him to come when he is ready! But I hope he is ready sooner than later :-) Here we are naked belly and all at 39 weeks today!


Note that my "linea nigra" is crooked above and below my belly button! God does have a sense of humor to stick someone with my OCD capabilities with something like that :-) Anyone else tired of belly pics?? I know I am! I am ready for baby pics!!! Come on Mr. Tumnus! We're ready for you :-)

9 comments:

Mama Goose,  1/23/2009 2:49 PM  

Wow, no stretch marks! Hang in there, you're doing great. :)

Anonymous,  1/23/2009 2:49 PM  

Just a little inspiration for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU3N5c2Kxnw

Andrea,  1/23/2009 2:57 PM  

Thanks ladies! And Beth you may or may not be aware that I am in LOVE with this video for some months now and continue to try and learn the moves....it's especially funny with a big giant belly :-)

Paige Puckett,  1/23/2009 3:04 PM  

I swear you didn't look pregnant until this week...

Jessica,  1/23/2009 4:00 PM  

This has nothing to do with your post but I wish I could click on the baby countdown and make the baby move. That would be fun... like poking the baby with your finger!

Jessica,  1/23/2009 4:02 PM  

OMG you can totally do that... I turn him upside down since I figured you didn't want a breeched baby!

jenchak,  1/23/2009 4:49 PM  

oh for the love of symmetry...

Kelsey Wesley,  1/23/2009 7:08 PM  

Yes ready for baby pics....ready for little man to be here....

Angie,  1/30/2009 9:44 PM  

RIGHT! It's still hurts to look at that last picture!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP