Ahh home sweet home..
Well Jerry was back to work today after an unintended 4 day weekend due to the holiday and snow. So today was really the first day on my own and not at work. And boy was I lazy! I mean not completely, but there was definitely a long nap in the middle. I just started sleeping again since propping up my pillows like a craftmatic adjustable bed. That made all the difference.
Also, my BP was down today, which Jerry credits to him going back to work, but I say it's the fact that I finally got some sleep! It was a nice day though. We are relatively packed for the hospital save for a few items and the house is mostly clean. I doubt I will ever get to the scrubbing phase of nesting, but you never know. Alot can happen in 9 days!
For now, there is food in the crockpot and the dishes are done. That makes me happy. Also the coffee table is cleared off. It's the little things for me really.
In other news, my Dr. appointment from yesterday was rescheduled to Friday morning and I am happy with that too. I was scheduled with a Doc that had no chance of delivering the baby and that really didn't make sense to me since I am so close. So with the new appt., I am seeing one of the others who could be on call when it happens so I am glad that worked out. I also ate some fresh pineapple today to see if it would jumpstart anything. But I don't care if it works, it was sooooo yummy!
Other than that, there's not a whole lot on the agenda except waiting and resting. I am really thankful to have this time though, I really needed it!









0 comments:
Post a Comment