11.09.2008

3rd Trimester!


Well we seem to be on the last leg of this journey! I could say time is going by fast and it sort of is. But at the same time, we are so excited to meet our boy that January just can't come fast enough! But, I am excited to finally be in the 3rd trimester and with the holidays coming up, I will be able to be at least a LITTLE distracted....I hope :-)

Tomorrow we have another level 2 ultrasound to be sure everything went where it was supposed to go (ie placenta) I am really excited about seeing him again and it would be super awesome if they gave us another 3D picture....He is very active these days and my stomach has turned into a regular wave pool.

Next weekend we have our birth class and we are really looking forward to it. The teacher came highly recommended by our doula and I am looking forward to Jerry and I being there together learning about the whole process.

I am feeling pretty good these days. I have been sleeping with breathe right strips on my nose because I don't think I have been breathing properly and that was causing me to shift and toss and turn a lot which then made my hips, back, muscles hurt...you name it. But with those strips I get MUCH better sleep. So simple! My feet have also been hurting and my Dr. describes it as Plantar Fasciitis. I got some arch supports and that is helping quite a bit, but at this point I am really thankful that my job consists of sitting at a desk all day.

That's about it for the updates! We are doing really well and so thankful that we are surrounded by such a great support system of family and friends. It makes this whole experience so much greater for both Jerry and me! So thanks!

3 comments:

The Land of Luke & Ella,  11/09/2008 9:26 PM  

What I could see of you was extremely cute on Saturday! You are going me make a great mama very soon! :)

Angie,  11/10/2008 7:35 AM  

I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

Mama Goose,  11/10/2008 1:36 PM  

It'll FLY by! Just think - this is your last Christmas as a twosome.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP