8.22.2008

The week of fun is almost here!

I got the call today! One that I totally wasn't expecting but am so excited about!! When we are in New York we will go to the Thursday taping of...........

I totally forgot that I had requested them and when she called today I got so excited. I had to answer a trivia question about the show in order to win the tickets. I was so nervous! BUT I got an easy one, 'what is the color of announcer Alan Kalter's hair?"...Well, he just so happens to be my favorite so I knew RED! And I mentioned that since I was pregnant I was nervous about the trivia because I haven't been able to watch in a while and later she said, you said you were pregnant right, well, we'll put you in a special line with chairs so you can sit down!!

YAY!!!!! I can't wait!!!

4 comments:

Angie,  8/22/2008 3:45 PM  

That is so awesome! And...Yay chairs!

regan,  8/22/2008 4:56 PM  

i am even more jealous now! letterman...i love him! i hope he has some really cool guests that night.

jenchak,  8/23/2008 10:51 PM  

Lucky... (ala napoleon)

Kelsey Wesley,  8/25/2008 9:00 AM  

oh my gosh who is going to be on???

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP