8.06.2008

Updates

This week seems to be a bit boring for me. Not a whole lot going on. It's excruciatingly slow at work and I've been feeling very introverted socially. I've spent a lot of time at home in hiding and just trying to catch up on sleep and the like. Yesterday I had the pleasure of a killer toothache and spent this morning at the dentist. One root canal coming up! But that will have to wait until next week.

Everything is going well, this week just seems to be a downer for no particular reason. I am looking forward to the nice weather 'they' are promising for the weekend...and maybe a swim or two..

The great news is that I will be 15 weeks tomorrow! Only 2.5 weeks until we can (hopefully) find out what we are having (At least we already know it's a baby) !

Waiting. I've never been good at waiting.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP