7.29.2008

Yippee!

We had another Dr.'s appointment yesterday and everything is going great! We were able to hear the baby's heartbeat again. I love that! This time it was in the 150s/160s. Jerry's mom has taken to calling the baby Mr. Tumnus, which I just think is adorable. I am feeling much more comfortable as I am getting settled in to the 2nd trimester. It's amazing how the energy just comes back. So strange! I even ordered a pregnancy yoga dvd so hopefully I can get up and get active without battling the endless summer.

I successfully made it through the 1st trimester without ever getting sick! Yay! The downside is that I definitely packed on a few more lbs than I wanted to from eating every 2 hours to avoid said sickness. Good with the bad. No worries!

I have some more books coming my way. I am on the waitlist at the library for many of the books you all suggested and I think I should get them soon! In the meantime, I ordered Easy Labor and am anxiously awaiting its arrival. Hard to believe I am 1/3 of the way there!

4 comments:

Mama Goose,  7/29/2008 5:16 PM  

You know, people will tell you a high heartbeat like that is a girl. ;)

The Land of Luke & Ella,  7/29/2008 8:52 PM  

I second the high heartbeat theory...but I guess we will see. I hated to miss your par-tay but Lukey was sick so I could not make it. I pouted all day about it though in your honor :) I hope your big day was great!

gunter fam,  7/31/2008 5:16 PM  

i was thinking girl when i read that heartbeat! especially since you're already in the 2nd trimester vs. if it were the beginning. let me know if i can loan you some books.

Sara,  8/01/2008 5:10 PM  

I love the nickname Mr. Tumnus...That's cute!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP