8.24.2008

Happy Anniversary!


The Story by Brandi Carlile has pretty much been my anniversary anthem this week. I love this song and it's just perfect for us. We thawed our wedding cake topper and started eating it tonight.

Thanks baby for the best year ever! I couldn't have imagined a better way to start our first year of marriage!




Our cake one year ago today!

5 comments:

Gerald L. Updyke,  8/24/2008 10:30 PM  

happy anniversary, baby! i love you, too. best year ever.

Angie,  8/25/2008 10:01 AM  

Happy Anniversary! Seeing a pic of that cake reminded me of how YUMMY it was!

The Land of Luke & Ella,  8/25/2008 12:46 PM  

That cake was the best cake, to date, that I have ever had a wedding..and I have been to a LOT! Happy Anniversary :)

Anonymous,  8/25/2008 6:01 PM  

Happy Anniversary! can't believe a year has gone by already. You old married lady you

Kelsey Wesley,  8/25/2008 9:35 PM  

Happy Anniversary YEA

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP