5.12.2008

No really. It has been 3 months.

So basically I haven't blogged as hardcore as I once did. Mostly because I am usually waiting to upload the latest pics of home improvements, or putting it off because I don't have any significant news.

Today isn't any different, I just decided to break the cycle. I have been waiting for exactly 3 months (today in fact) to hear about a job promotion I interviewed for. First it was a long and d.r.a.w.n. out interviewing process (divided with vacations and training meetings for various people) and now it's a hiring freeze. In the meantime, people have left the position I am trying out for creating a deficit in coverage. The original goal (IN FEBRUARY) was that the new person would get hired and trained in time to be in place for the July rush. Well, we're half way to June folks, get a grip.

I am angry, frustrated, exhausted and disgruntled. Of course the fact that it's Monday isn't helping. I just thought I would let you know.

Other than that, Jerry and I have been doing awesome! We did a TON of yard work this weekend and will hopefully have some exciting new neighbors soon (wink)!! More on that to come. For now, we are enjoying our weekends and I am trying to remain positive despite the persistent urge to stage a protest in my cubicle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP