Rain and other updates..
So it has been raining for about 4 days now. We NEED the rain, but man if it doesn't make me sleepy. AND lazy. I just don't want to do anything! However, I have accomplished a few things in spite of my inner sloth.
I moved my dresser to a different wall in the bedroom, switched around the art and mirror and added a chair. We also added a chair to the living room. There is a big giant sale going on at Pier 1 so we got 2 of the Orbit chairs in Honey. LOVE them.
I got side-tracked on the whole bed painting thing because of the rain, but it's still first on my list as soon as we can get outside. Last night we had our weekly bible study and so the main areas got a good sweeping/vacuuming/dusting that would otherwise probably never happen. We love having people over and especially our home group folks! They are awesome :-)
The rest of the week is pretty open so hopefully we can get some more done. I am using the fact that Jerry's folks are coming in a few weeks as a little deadline to get things done. It always helps me to have a deadline. I make a game out of it.
This Friday our good friend Geoff Wood is showing off his mad Holga skills at The Morning Times. You can check out his work here. We even posed for him once way back when! Hope to see you there!










3 comments:
Yes, we do need rain but I wish it would come and go quicker! We are framing some new townhouses and it seems like this rain won't let us finish.
Good luck getting the bed painted! I know all about near finished projects and trying to get them crossed of your list!
Cute chairs!
Thanks! Looks like today is sunny enough to paint! woohoo!
Post a Comment