4.03.2008

And we're back!

It's raining again today but yesterday's sun gave me just enough time to finish my bed! So without further ado, here it is!

Of course I will post pictures of the whole room once it's all put together, but I couldn't resist a little sneak peek! I absolutely LOVE the bed and since I went with spray paint, the project was SO easy! I have always shied away from spray paint, but no more. I'm a pro now. And for those of you who don't prime, I was once one of you, but no more! The difference is unreal.

The other day we were watching a woodpecker outside on the telephone pole. Since I was inside and I have a terrible zoom lense, I wasn't able to get a clear shot...But I messed with what I did get and I don't know it's sortof neat...or maybe it sucks. I can't decide...your thoughts?

6 comments:

Alana in Canada,  4/03/2008 5:56 PM  

The woodpecker shot looks like a cool painting! Will you frame that? I like it.

Congrats on the bed, too. Can't wait to see evrything reassembled. Do you really need a bedskirt though?

You could try one of Martha's ideas: just put a sheet either on the boxspring or just beneath the matress.

AshleyHami,  4/04/2008 1:06 PM  

LOVE the *new red bed...kudos for you for taking on spray paint...the finish is often much better, but it can be a challenge to use that's for sure!

Angie,  4/04/2008 3:52 PM  

I think the woodpecker pic is cool!

Andrea,  4/04/2008 6:56 PM  

Thanks! It has been a productive week.

Alana: I am still on the fence about a bedskirt which is why I still don't have one. If I do the 'martha' route, that will mean painting the bedrails. Overall I think it would look better, but then again I would also need to find a new spot for the boxes under the bed. hmmm...

Hami - I give all credit to the sprayer gun!

Angie - thanks! You would know!

Stephanie,  4/05/2008 10:12 AM  

I love the red bed!!! We have an old bed like that, they are the best.

J-fer Rose,  4/21/2008 7:16 PM  

The bed looks great.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP