3.02.2008

Oh Yes. This is happening

Jerry and I don't watch a lot of TV, but one show we try to make time for is The Biggest Loser. I don't know what it is, but we are hooked. It's pretty inspiring to watch people realize their goals, no matter what they are. We in the average category for our respective sizes, but one goal that we both share is to be more fit and healthy. We have tried to cut way back on eating out and we cook a lot of mostly healthy meals at home. SO, when I saw this DVD the other day, I knew it was on.


We just did the first level and it was hard! 30 minutes including the warm-up and cool down. After a couple weeks you add 10 minutes and then 10 more a few weeks later. It was fun to do it together and I hope we can keep it up!

**footage of us exercising to the highest bidder

1 comments:

Unknown,  3/02/2008 9:42 PM  

OH MY GOSH! I watch biggest loser too...I want to try the workout!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP