9.09.2007

Getting Ready!!

Saturday morning of the wedding was so fun and relaxing! I woke up around 7:30am and finished making the corsages and boutonnières. At about 11am, Fiquet came over to work on my makeup and my mom and sisters showed up at about the same time. They brought me my favorite Daylight Donuts and some hummus and crackers and grapes to munch on. Yum!!


Fiquet had me sit by the window for the best light. I LOVE getting my makeup done so I am in total heaven here.
This is so classic. I remember this system from when I was 10 years old and my mom would do my hair. She would hold one bobby pin in her mouth and I would pass her another. Again, this was awesome. If I never had to do my own makeup or hair again I would be totally set.

Almost done!


Time to Go!!

Lets get this show on the road!!

2 comments:

AshleyHami,  9/11/2007 12:02 PM  

Your makeup and hair looked beautiful! And the snacks are so thoughtful - I must remember to do something similar for my FSIL wedding day in a little over one week!

Anonymous,  1/05/2008 12:57 PM  

Grooovy, glad you enjoyed getting "made-up". You look gorgeous! Your mom is a fantastc hairdresser, very skilled! I just hope she put on her lipstick after holding the bobby pins in her mouth!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP