9.09.2007

Getting Ready at the Church

Hooray! We finally arrived at the church. Here is where we are getting married!!

My Dress!

The Amazing Jane!! She was our Ceremony Coordinator and awesome friend. Here she is filling a McDonalds cup with leftover wine from the communion for me. Gotta love Jane!


mmmmm..........Jerry likes it too!!

Emergency Snacks! Just in case..... :-)

Time for the dress! Mom and Amy helping me get into the thing. You would not believe how complicated it is!!!

Still waiting....


Who knew putting shoes on could be so hard!?

Dad approves :-)

My mom made this little bolero. It turned out EXACTLY how I wanted it. She is so talented!!! Thanks mom! I am wearing my grandmothers brooch to tie it all together.

Jerry and his mom.

Cuff links are hard!

Now the vest....

Flowers!

Lookin GOOD!!!

Let's Get Married already!!!!

2 comments:

bride of rochester,  9/10/2007 9:21 PM  

oh! your bolero is just... perfect!

AshleyHami,  9/11/2007 12:04 PM  

Your mother did an amazing job on your bolero - it is so pretty and looks beautiful with your dress - I am so happy for you!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP