8.07.2007

Yipes Stripes! Fruit Stripes Gum!

This post has nothing to do with the 80s commercial I just brought to your memory. It does however, entirely have the potential to provoke the hated bridezilla within to show her face. I'd like to think that I have kept her in her prison and hopefully she will stay there. I was especially tested today.

Sadly, tragedy struck a dear loved one who also happens to be our photographer. She is going through an incredibly hard time right now and (completely within reason) had to cancel for the day of our wedding. As we were talking, there was obviously no way I could expect her to continue with my wedding so I am in no way angry or upset. I have to admit, that makes me really happy. The last thing I want to do is become so wrapped up in my own life and wedding that I forget about other people and especially my dear friends. She even went to the trouble of getting a replacement at the same discounted rate that she was going to charge!

In my opinion this was above and beyond and I am so thankful! I don't know what I would have done without a photographer and only 17 days to go! I left the new lady a voice mail and while her website suggests that she is a little more traditional that what I was hoping for, I think if we get a chance to talk I can explain what I would like. She comes highly recommended so that is more than I could ask for at this point.

All of that being said, I am still getting married! And still SO SO excited! I know that with the pro pics and all the digital ones I am sure to get from friends and family, I will have no problems capturing the memories of this amazing day!

1 comments:

Seth B. Hall,  8/17/2007 8:10 AM  

Andrea, your attitude is a true testament to God. Praise the Lord!!! Though everything may not work out exactly like we think it should, it all works out. Have fun on your special week and day.

Seth

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP