License to Wed!
So Monday after my root canal, Jerry and I went downtown to get our marriage license! It was such a great moment to start making things official :-) I am so in love I could throw up. You probably already have just reading this blog. It's ok, I'll have tic-tacs in my bathroom baskets.
On to the pictures!!
Jerry getting the cash for the Register of Deeds - NC is cash only !!!
Outside the Register of Deeds at exactly 9:52amFirst we had to input our information and some for our parents...
We had to call them to get some of it....
Then we had to sign this affidavit. Question #2 makes us affirm that we are not closer kin than FIRST cousins. (God bless the south)
Finally!!! We are officially allowed to get married!
Ladies and Gentlemen, 17 days from now, I can call this man, MY husband ;-)











1 comments:
"Question #2 makes us affirm that we are not closer kin than FIRST cousins. (God bless the south)"
LOL!
Post a Comment