Hooray for Friday!
Wow. Ok first of all let me just say that I am getting married IN 2 WEEKS. TWO. WEEKS!!!
This is unreal. I feel like we just got engaged yesterday! Well, maybe not yesterday since I was in a conference for 6 hours. But you get the idea. This weekend is going to be crazy busy trying to get all the last minute details wrapped up. My goal is to have everything that can be done before the wedding week finished, boxed up and ready to go. No sleepless nights for this bride! So, that meant going to Kinkos after work to print and cut my program inserts. I will say that while I think I will be pleased with the end result, this is by far my LEAST favorite project. I can't pinpoint exactly why. I guess I am just not that excited about it. Nevertheless, they will be finished by Monday!
On to the photographer. I mentioned in my earlier post that my friend secured a replacement for our big day. This was HUGE. And I mean HUGE for me! I left her a message on Wednesday and she called me back just a couple hours later and we talked about my ideas and her outlook toward wedding photography. She has a website, but pointed me to the person she normally contracts for to get an idea of her work. I looked up his site and it is amazing!!! It's all flash so I can't post anything here, but I would encourage you to check it out, you won't be sorry!
All I can say is that Neil Boyd himself is the one that recommended the lady I am using so that is enough for me! After talking with her I feel much more at ease about the whole day! She even sent us a spreadsheet to fill out with any special instructions or pictures we would want. The best part about all this is that I suppose I just expected someone to "fill in" but not really get that connected. Instead, we got a wonderful woman who really wants to make our day special! I can't wait!









0 comments:
Post a Comment