7.08.2007

Yummy Delicious.

Well, I finally settled on what shoes to wear with my wedding dress! And if I decide to, I can also wear them to the rehearsal dinner. And pretty much every day for the rest of my life. I love these shoes!!! I give you, Lehana



They are almost exactly my skin color. I love that they aren't white or ivory or whatever. And the mary-jane is such a great vintage throwback! They were patiently waiting on my front porch when I got home last night and I immediately put them on. SO cute! I'll be wearing them around the house to 'break them in' for the next few weeks. Jerry doesn't mind. With these babies he's only 6 inches taller than me!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  7/09/2007 12:12 AM  

So Yeah I forgot to check your mail while you were gone.
BTW kudos on the weddingbee post!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP