7.14.2007

An Un-Bridesmaids Lunch!!

Well I just got back from lunch and wanted to go ahead and post before Jerry gets here for a fun filled afternoon of yard work!!


Jessica, Kim, Sharon, and Kate met me at The Raleigh Times for a yummy lunch and time to catch up! It's a fun restaurant that was created in the old location of The Raleigh Times newspaper that is no longer in print. Inside they have a bunch of old papers hanging on the walls.



I wanted to have a special little time with them since Jerry and I decided to keep the wedding small. Plus, we do much better getting together for special occasions so I thought I would create one!! We had a great time! I tried Keffen beer for the first time and it was delicious! I also had the grilled tomato and cheese with avocado...and at the waitress' suggestion I added bacon. Yum!!!

I wanted to do something special for the ladies so I put together a little package of some guest soaps, a Japanese paper button, a necklace I made, a Starbucks gift card and some bride and groom tissues! It was fun putting it all together!
Here are a few pics from the day! Hooray for friends!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP