Rehearsal Dinner!!
Well we sent our Rehearsal Dinner invitations on Saturday and I am so relieved! Hooray for crossing something else off the list! I am really excited about the dinner because it will be at Tir Na Nog, which has yummy food and a fun, relaxed atmosphere. Plus it will be Friday night so there is sure to be a fun band playing.

We will be having the rehearsal and then head over to eat and hang out. It looks like we will have like 50 people there!!! I had no idea we'd have so many, but the number could have actually been higher which is totally crazy to me! We decided to go with the same centerpieces I had at my luncheon, along with some tea lights in little blue glass holders. I have a couple different kinds ( both in blue - even though the 2nd pic is white) so I think it will look nice all together.


Things are really coming together! We only have 4 weeks to go! This Saturday I am going to my mom's for a dress fitting and (hopefully) getting my hair done while I am out that way. It's so exciting! This weekend was great. Jerry and I finished the ribbon wands together and let me just say that Jerry + glue gun + ribbons & sticks = Laughing Andrea :-) I'll leave the rest for a separate post though! Happy Monday!


Things are really coming together! We only have 4 weeks to go! This Saturday I am going to my mom's for a dress fitting and (hopefully) getting my hair done while I am out that way. It's so exciting! This weekend was great. Jerry and I finished the ribbon wands together and let me just say that Jerry + glue gun + ribbons & sticks = Laughing Andrea :-) I'll leave the rest for a separate post though! Happy Monday!









1 comments:
I'm on the four week countdown myself... it's exciting, isn't it?
Post a Comment