7.10.2007

My 100th Post!!!

In honor of this momentous occasion, we take a break from our regularly scheduled programming to give you this:




It's ok to love it. I know I do! Hey maybe this can be our first dance ;-)

3 comments:

Angie,  7/10/2007 9:16 PM  

100 posts? Wow! You made me go check mine, I'm only at 67 :( Hilarious video! You so silly.

I love ham,  7/11/2007 7:10 PM  

I'm totally getting kim and sharon together and we're going to do that dance at the reception.

Seth B. Hall,  7/19/2007 7:36 AM  

Outcast baby!!!
ATL!!!
Dirty South!!!

I love that video. I need to learn how to add embedded video to my blog. Maybe you can help?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP