7.10.2007

More Decisions Decisions....

I am still having a veil dilemma. I am trying to decide between 2 styles, or none at all. I don't want to say too much because I really want Jerry to have no idea what I will look like when I get to the top-o-the-aisle. BUT, I need help!!

So, first things first. My hair. The veils I like coincidentally would not look best with the same hairdo, so I first need to decide how to wear my hair. Partially down or all the way up?? I have crazy curls, so either would work. And if I decide that, then I can make my veil choice.

Or should I forgo the veil completely? Jerry doesn't seem to have a preference....Anyone? Anyone???

Here are some veils that may or may not be what I am considering....








3 comments:

Angie,  7/10/2007 4:22 PM  

I like the hairstyle you showed us at your fitting, and you should have a veil. It's traditional and your theme is vintage. Plus, you walk around every day with no veil. The veil is different from the norm.

Beth,  7/11/2007 1:26 PM  

I gotta say...if you're going for a vintage theme, I like the first one (with the floral edge) and the fishnet-looking one. I'm definitely going to take a stand against the one with the crown, though. Not that I matter.

bride of rochester,  7/15/2007 9:03 PM  

I think I would go with the birdcage veil. I love those. That or the black veil. It looks good on the plastic nun, so why not you too?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP