6.12.2007

This is a.....suck!

So the place that I wanted to hold my bridal luncheon at emailed me and said that they don't take reservations for Fridays. Excuse me? If I would like to have my luncheon on a Sunday however, they would be glad to help me. Well, Sunday is not an option, because 1) Our families won't get here until mid-week before the wedding and 2) A bridal luncheon after the wedding doesn't really cut it.

So it's back to the drawing board. I called my second choice and they don't take reservations of any kind, nor do they allow parties of greater than 8 people! When did the service industry get so choosy?!?! I just want a nice meal and someone to hold a table for me!

Not to worry though, I have many more ideas up my sleeve. We'll just have to get creative :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP