They Grow up so fast....
So far this weekend has been very family filled! Jerry's dad was in town for a day so we spent last night with him. Then today, we had a few hours to catch up with my folks and hear about their trip to Israel! They even brought us some yummy olives!!
We also had a chance to go through some of the pictures for our slide show! I am so excited about it! There are some really classic pics of both of us and it is so funny to look back and really see that our personalities have always been there.
I bought all the stuff to do my trial run of the brownie cake. I am not sure if I will do it tonight or tomorrow, but for those who were asking, I am hoping to make our wedding cake and yes, it will be a big giant brownie!! I am gonna work on different 'frosting' ideas and even freeze part of it! Then I'll thaw it out in a couple weeks to see how it tastes. It would be awesome if I could make it a week ahead of time. We'll see though.
So, it's been a busy weekend so far! And there is much more to do! For now, I will leave you with these:










1 comments:
Love the pics! I thought it would be super fun to have a slideshow - but I'm worried about gathering enough pics (we live across the country from our 'rents) - also, how are u organizing it, by finding pics of each of you in various years? As you can see I would def need help with this one!
Post a Comment