Shoes!!
Anyone who knows me knows I love shoes. LOVE them. I love to just look at them, try them on, buy a pair now and then. I have given away more shoes than many people own in a lifetime. Which can also be a problem. This means, I love em and leave em. I have the standards that will stay with me forever (ahem, reefs, danskos), shoes that I will always keep despite their usefulness (red velvet heels), and the rotating "fun pile". This is where I think my wedding shoes will fit in.
I already have a pair that I was planning to use for the ceremony. They are very similar to these:
Mine aren't quite as "silver", but they do have the braided details and ankle strap, which I think will go quite nicely with my dress. Of course, this is now, just under 3 months before my wedding. I guarantee I will change my mind at least 3 times before then.
See, I love to wear heels. I stand up straighter, feel sexier, and can almost reach Jerry's Face! He is 6'5", so you can see how this would be an advantage. I have danced the night away in heels many times, but I keep hearing, you will want to have flats, you want to be comfortable, etc.
Since my accent colors are mainly blue and pink, I was thinking of getting a different pair for the reception. I thought these would be fun:
The thing is, I am not totally sold. I mean if I wear heels for the wedding (which I really don't see changing) and flats at the reception, won't my dress be too long? If I decide to just wear heels, should I wear the ones I already have and like, or get a new pair? Does anyone have any better ideas?









0 comments:
Post a Comment