6.02.2007

The Mr.!

Today we went to finalize the tuxedos. We first went to a few garage sales where I got some amazing stuff! I'll post about that later. After that, we (and the dog) went to Cafe' Carolina for breakfast and I got a few things from the Party Shop. Then we went to the tux place!

We ordered a few different styles for him to try on but we didn't like any of them so we got this!



Just kidding! :-) Side-note, Jerry in the tux shop was like a kid in a candy store. He wanted to try everything on and it was so much fun watching him enjoy the whole process. Originally, we were going to have the Groom and groomsmen in different vests and ties, but we decided to have them all match. We are going with an ivory shirt, tie, vest combo with different textures. He looked so handsome!!

I am not going to post the whole getup, but I'll give you a few sneak peeks:



He's gonna look so great! I can't wait til August!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP