6.01.2007

Pretty in ....blue!

My 2 sisters will be my attendants and after quite a bit of internet searching, we found the perfect dress! They both live out of town, so they met up at Nordstrom to try it on and it is perfect! I love the color and the style. It's funny because I never thought I would have a "pink and blue" wedding, but I like to say, pink and blue with a kick!

So, without further adieu, here is my bridesmaids dress!




I am really glad we decided to go with a "regular store" dress and not a specifically bridal dress. In our case, I think it will have a better chance of getting re-used. My sisters will be accessorizing with a black wrap and black shoes. They are going to look so pretty!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP