5.31.2007

The kind you find in a secondhand store?

This week, Jerry and I have been narrowing down options for our rehearsal dinner. We got a budget from his mom and decided on 4 restaurants to call. I contacted 3 of them and one is out but the other 2 are still in the running. Of those 2, one is a high end Chinese place, and the other is a bit more casual but with great food. So last night, I went to bed and the dreams started up again. I feel like I already went to my rehearsal dinner! It was very surreal. And then it turned scary...

All 60 of us showed up to Restaurant #2 as planned and ready to eat! Somehow it turned out that I had forgotten to confirm our reservation and only received the initial quote! So frantically, I am asking the manager what to do and she was thrilled and said, "it's no problem, we can still have you. As long as you don't mind a hamburger buffet." Now in my dream I was thinking what!?? How can this be? I can't let my future mother-in-law pay for a hamburger buffet! But somehow everyone was pleased and the show went on.

Today I told Jerry about my dream and he starting singing Hamburger Buffet to the tune of Prince's "Raspberry Beret". Apparently it was a great idea :-)

Anyone else having these dreams?

3 comments:

Angie,  5/31/2007 11:39 PM  

As a matter of fact, I dreamed the other night that I showed up to your wedding about an hour before hand but realized that I forgot the dress which was still at home four hours away! Why am I having these dreams? This is the second anxiety dream I've had so far for YOUR wedding!

Andrea,  6/01/2007 10:24 AM  

haha...I couldn't tell you! We must be an absent minded bunch! or at least afraid of being absent minded....that's why I like lists. Lists of lists and lists. :-)

Gerald L. Updyke,  6/01/2007 12:11 PM  

i think we should request a hamburger buffet based solely on your dream. a "well done" hamburger buffet would be awesome!

get it? "well done"??

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP