6.19.2007

Ohh Pretty!

One of my favorite wedding magazines is Bride and Bloom. They have really great pictures and ideas and they seem a little bit off the beaten path of wedding planning. I was looking for some owl place card holders that I saw in the magazine on Westelm.com and I came across these awesome wooden tea light trays. I am not having candles at my reception. But if I was, these would make great centerpieces!!



Sadly, the place card holders are no longer available. This is actually a good thing because we aren't even having place cards, but I was determined to find a use for them! Here's the picture of the adorable owls that I will never have :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  6/25/2007 1:14 PM  

Girl why do think we were so fast in swim team!!! I swear I still hear the dun na dun na. I think we did'nt help eachother in that area either because we talked about the pipe thing!! Thank you for sending this to me I love being able to share all of it even though I'm not there!!! I LOVE You,
Shag

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP