10.13.2005

Pass it on

10 YEARS AGO:
I lived in Florida and worked for an orthapaedic surgeon

5 YEARS AGO:
I just started going back to college

1 YEAR AGO:
I had 2 cats

YESTERDAY:
I smiled a lot

SNACKS I ENJOY:
olives, extra sharp cheddar and rosemary and olive oil triscuits

5 SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO:
Copa-Cabana - Barry Manilow ;-)
Song For the Dumped - Ben Folds
The Scientist - Coldplay
The Well - Pedro The Lion
More than Words - Mr. Big (no i am not ashamed to admit it)

5 FAVORITE TV SHOWS:
ALIAS
Desperate Housewives
Grey's Anatomy
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Pimp My Ride ;-)

5 BAD HABITS:
too much Caffeine
too much Beer
not enough sweeping/dusting
I let my car get messy
I sing at work. alot.


5 FICTIONAL CHARACTERS I WOULD DATE:
Vaughn - Alias
Robin Hood
James Bond (but only for the money)
Tom Hanks on Sleepless in Seattle
Tom Hanks in You've Got Mail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP