10.17.2005

oh sleepy sleepy

Well as opposed to last weekend when I pretty much hibernated for 3 days, this weekend I had a great time with friends. I didn't get much sleep on Friday or Saturday nights but last night I slept really well and yet I am SO tired today at work.

At the last minute I got tickets to the State/Clemson game on Thursday night so I went to that with Katie and Hilary and David and all the crazy gang. We left at half-time and went back out to the tailgate where we ate the best food ever (as always) ...

Friday night we had a fun time playing poker at my house (I went out first this time...sad day.)

Saturday night was the usual shenanigans at the boys' house and I fell down the hill. I hurt my shoulder and my knee and am limping around the office a bit. I finally watched Hitchiker's Guide on Sunday and since I had never read the books, I had no idea what to expect. I enjoyed it though and all its craziness.

Last night I went to a cookout for the music people of Vintage and I had a really nice time getting to know some of the people that I usually just see in passing.

Overall it was a lovely weekend with some really great people. I feel great :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP