9.27.2005

WOW. I am tired. They forget to tell you that once you get a job in the real world, you can't really stay up all night anymore. Thank God for coffee.

I dyed my hair. It's red and I like it.

After another very long talk with Johnny last night (hence the tired thing) I feel like I am finally in a place to let it all go. He knows that I wish him well and want the best, but we both agree that things are better left in the past. I feel reasonably fine about that today. It's weird.

Damn a client just got really mad at my boss. Then my boss blamed me for it in front of the client even though it was totally his fault. Awesome. But then he realized it and took it back. But still.

I am going to Atlanta in a couple weeks to visit my friend Joe. Should be fun. We are going to the UGA game. I haven't had a road trip in a while. I am looking forward to the drive.

Ok I think that's enough rambling. Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP