9.28.2005

I am dying to knit. I have come to a crossroads with my bag and I need my mom to help me get started onthe next part. It's a sad state of affairs I tell you.

In other news, things with the V21 band are going great. I have really started to make some friends there and we are even going to have a songwriting workshop. I am really looking forward to writing again. Actually it makes me want to pick up my guitar. I haven't played in months.

Yay for Wednesday. ALIAS starts tomorrow and I can't wait. If you know me at all, you know this is a big deal. Do not even try to contact me between 8-9pm on Thursday nights. If you do, you had better be on fire. jk....

but really, don't call.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP