6.11.2005

Wow

Some great things are going on right now.

1st of all~~~ I have an interview in NYC this Friday with the UJA Federation of NY. This is a non-profit org that is one of the worlds largest philanthropies. It benefits Jewish people living in poverty and dangerous areas. From what I have read, this would be RIGHT up my alley! SO I am driving to NY on Thursday and will be back on Sunday!! I think I will also have another interview with a temp agency while I am there just to get the ball rolling.

2nd~~~If I get the job I will most likely be moving BEFORE my August 4th date!!! YIPES. I have no clue where do begin if that happens so we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

FINALLY~~~ I had a lovely day with my companda. It's silly and I like it.

I will add more later if THE MOOD STRIKES!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP