6.14.2005

TOOOOSDAY

Well ladies and gentlemen, Tuesday is up and running. For those of you that were hoping the world would end last night, well I'm sorry. You know the world would never be rendered unto utter desolation on a Monday. I mean that is ridiculous.

I am about to go to work. NEWSFLASH. But the good news is on Thursday I will hop into my trusty little suzuki and zoom up to NYC for my interview.

Things to know about me on Tuesday:

I need to pack
I have watched almost an entire season of ALIAS in the past 3 days.
I need rap music for my ipod.
Even though it's 9am I could really go for a hot dog right now
with ketchup

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP