5.03.2010

A visit with the Fam

Sunday was a HOT day. I am not sure what the actual high was, but it was supposed to be somewhere in the 90s. I am sure it was. We had a great morning at church and then went to a LONG overdue lunch with my family. Even though my folks live only 30 minutes away, they are on the go and it's hard to get our schedules matched up. They have been in New England for the past 5 weeks so it was definitely time for Oscar to see his Grampa, Grammy, and Aunt Amy!

We went to lunch and decided, sure it's the hottest day of the year. Let's sit outside! I kid. It was actually quite pleasant when the wind was blowing. Oscar has my trait of turning pink when he gets warm so he is a lovely shade of sweaty in these pics. But we had a great time! He tried a lemon and loved it. He ate his chicken and dipped his hands in ranch AND honey mustard. Both recieiving the requisite, mmmMMMmmm. And he does the funniest thing now. Every time he is asked, Oscar do you want some chicken? He says, BOOCK bock BOOOOOOCK! I feel for the poor kid who doesn't quite get that he is eating an animal. Oscar seems to have no problem with it.  

1 comments:

liz,  5/03/2010 2:44 PM  

Hearing your weather is that hot is making me dread us hitting those temps. Oooh, the humidity!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP