4.02.2010

It's the little things....

Like most parents, Jerry and I try not to give Oscar too much medicine unless we feel it is absolutely necessary. And like most parents, we have been lost a time or two due to massive teething pain for little Oscar. So we turn to teething tablets. They are a natural alternative and we like that. You can't just dump a whole bottle in the kid's mouth or anything, but when used appropriately, they are a livesaver! Oscar loves them too and requests them at bedtime. Jerry took this video the other night while I was at the gym.

I mean really, who can resist his version of "tablets"?

2 comments:

Shana Putnam,  4/02/2010 5:15 PM  

Oh my gosh. That is the cutest thing. I understand about the meds and teething. Those teething tablets are a lifesaver.

Marice,  4/02/2010 6:05 PM  

awww how i wish we got those here! or i havent just asked around. looks like its indeed a lifesaver :)

following u from FF! Feel free to visit me here:
Life Can't Wait and Up Now and What's Next

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP