4.12.2010

I win! I win!

Ahhhh, I am SO excited! A few weeks ago when I entered the SEEDS of Inspiration contest, I was SO hopeful that I would win. Not just because I needed the money (I mean who doesn't), but because I really got excited about this cool company. The contest was for 3 sponsorships, and they ended up giving out 5! How awesome is that!?

I got an honorable mention with a partial sponsorship to BlogHer and I am totally stoked to meet this crew! There were some really great entries and the contest was so much fun. I have really enjoyed meeting some new bloggers and I can't wait til August. For real.

3 comments:

Momo Fali,  4/12/2010 3:51 PM  

Congratulations! That is wonderful news and they sound like a good group to be involved with.

Melissa (@adventuroo),  4/12/2010 9:48 PM  

Congrats-- that's awesome! Although it's not nearly as exciting, you also won something over on my blog. Come on over and check it out!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP