3.19.2010

Let The Sun Shine

This morning Oscar was watching his favorite dogs and cats DVD. After finding his blanket and paci, he sat right in the middle of the big ray of sunlight that was beaming in through the kitchen window. I decided to snap a picture which he immediately noticed and therefore started hamming for the camera. The fun ended with a rousing game of peekaboo, of course.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  3/19/2010 4:24 PM  

wonderful! we have a fun baby boy.

~*~*~*~*~,  3/20/2010 1:11 AM  

What a cutie patootie! Hi, I am your newest follower from FF. Hope to see you in my neck of the woods soon.

Angie,  3/20/2010 8:04 AM  

Sheesh, every time you post pictures of Oscar, I am flooded with memories and want to start pulling out the scrapbooks! I see Elmo in that first pic. It reminded me that Alyssa used to say 'Melmo!' :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP