Surprise Giveaway! FREE Tag Jr. Books!
Hey Everyone! I hope you are having a great week so far. I know I am. Today was a great "mail" day in that I received not one, but THREE Tag Jr. Books! You may have seen this deal advertised on the YoBaby yogurt packaging to get a free book with the purchase of so many packages of yogurt. Well, we love some Yo Baby in this house and have been able to get this deal several times, which means more for you!
I have two (2) Tag Junior ABC Animal Orchestra Books to give away. And each book comes with a $5 off coupon for the Tag Jr. Reading wand also!
Just leave me a comment telling me your favorite yogurt flavor and you will be entered to win!
You can gain extra entries by:
Just leave me a comment telling me your favorite yogurt flavor and you will be entered to win!
You can gain extra entries by:
- Following this Blog
- Following on Facebook
- Following on Twitter
- Tweeting with a link to this page
- Blogging about this contest
Just leave a comment for each extra entry and that's it! Winners will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to respond to their notification. There will be two (2) winners and each will be chosen by random.org. US entries only. Contest ends 2/20/2010.










4 comments:
I like to give my little guy the new veggie fruit mixes, peach and squash.
Funny I never noticed the book thing. I could have gotten about 10 of those by now!
jenniferwells at mail dot com
I follow this blog.
jenniferwells at mail dot com
I follow you on Facebook.
jenniferwells at mail dot com
I totally eat my toddler's pear raspberry YoBaby because it is THAT good. Thanks for the chance! Have heard such great things about those books.
Post a Comment