Nap Update
I am happy to report that we are entering day 4 of Oscar taking only one nap. It has been shockingly smooth which has been nothing but confirmation that we are doing it at the right time. It's funny because I never thought he would switch as young as 13 months, but that is even more proof that every child is different. And that Oscar loves his sleep, for which I am eternally grateful.
Yesterday we had lunch with some friends and pushed the nap to 1pm. This is where I hope the new nap will fall on a regular basis. It was a 2 hour nap and he made it to his normal bedtime of 7pm! Today we are hoping to make it til 1pm again and this time we'll use Marbles Kid's Museum to pass the time. And as an added bonus, dada will be going with us! Yay! 4 hands are better than 2, I always say.









2 comments:
Following from FFF on MBC :)
Mine are older now but I loved it when they napped- I could get extra housework done or catch a nap myself
Following from FFF on MBC. :)
Post a Comment