2.25.2010

It's a Dada, It's a Lion...It's Oscar!

This is a little video I made of Oscar for a contest I entered. It makes me want to get all of Oscar's animal sounds on video! Someone's going to have to get us a server the size of Texas by the time this child is in 1st grade.

6 comments:

Mandee,  2/26/2010 9:10 AM  

New Friday Follower! :)
Have a great weekend!
http://raisingmy4sons.com

♥Jennette♥,  2/26/2010 9:19 AM  

Hi I am a new follower from Friday Follow! Stop by and visit anytime!
http://www.smartandtrendymoms.com/

Katie,  2/26/2010 9:38 AM  

Following back!

Happy Friday ;)

3boyzmom,  2/26/2010 10:03 AM  

Hi! I'm a new follower from Friday Follow!

I look forward to reading your posts!

Tangie (3boyzmom)
http://saveyourmoneymama.blogspot.com

blessingsonsavings,  2/26/2010 12:47 PM  

Happy Friday follow! I am a new follower! Have a blessed day! :)

http://blessingsonsavings.blogspot.com/

Suzanne,  2/26/2010 2:15 PM  

TOO cute! Love seeing Oscar in action!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP