12.18.2009

What does Labor Look Like?


it all started with 10+ hours at home - contractions spent on the birth ball, in the tub and on the toilet (yes really)

So I've been taking a trip down memory lane as of late looking through old photos. DON'T ASK ME WHY I AM LOOKING THROUGH MY PHOTOS, IT'S CHRISTMAS OK? So anyway, I was looking through pictures and I found a file on Jerry's profile that I had completely forgotten about. My labor! Obviously, once Oscar was born, we skipped straight to baby pictures, but we. all. know. that I worked for that cute face, so lets have a looksee shall we? I spared you the pushing pictures. You can thank me later.


Jerry was amazing throughout


we made it to the hospital and Jerry and Christina (our Doula) are working my sore muscles


My sisters hopped in the car and drove 3 hours as soon as they got the call! And here I am hooked up to the monitors for a few minutes. These were on and off the whole time, but mostly off which was nice.


I LOVE this picture. My support. 


I still lean on you.


Well Oscar didn't come out the old fashioned way, but he sure made an entrance!




Proud parents, then and Now!

5 comments:

Paige Puckett,  12/18/2009 10:25 AM  

These made me tear up. Birth is just so emotional! Love the pics.

regan,  12/18/2009 11:38 AM  

I've got tears in my eyes too. Love the picture of you resting your head on Jerry.

jenchak,  12/18/2009 2:34 PM  

these are so great... it is amazing to see how much both oscar AND you have changed in just one year! look how lovely you look throughout the whole process!

Colin and Holly,  12/20/2009 3:38 PM  

I've never seen those! Thanks for posting--I love seeing mamas giving birth. That's so awesome! :)

Emily's Family,  1/02/2010 10:22 AM  

Thanks for sharing.

http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP