12.16.2009

Santa!!! Santa's Coming! I KNOW HIM!!!



I hadn't planned to get a picture with Santa but today was just the perfect storm of events so we took the plunge! Oscar and I went to the mall in search of adventure and pajamas, what else? Once there, he was absolutely fascinated with Santa workshop and the big giant reindeer. We circled it a few times on our way to various stores, but noticed that there was NO line. Oscar also happened to look pretty festive in a red striped jumper so I decided to go for it. He didn't seem to care much about Santa but kept pointing at different things all around trying to touch them. I stood behind the camera and helped get him to smile. It was fun and awkward to do all my "noises" in front of strangers. But mostly fun.

2 comments:

Paige Puckett,  12/16/2009 8:58 PM  

Cuuuuute. Santa doesn't even look too sketchy here.

Colin and Holly,  12/16/2009 11:29 PM  

Ha ha ha (about making your noises in front of strangers). What a cute picture!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP